According to recent studies, 98.5% of injured employees are less likely to take legal action if they receive immediate medical treatment. Reliant Safety Solutions, LLC, (RSS) provides onsite construction medical support services for improved care and increased savings up to 70%. RSS becomes your partner by providing licensed, onsite medical staff ready to manage employees’ work related injuries and minor illnesses, as well as manage their follow-up care.
RSS has on-site medical staff to manage your on-site clinic and provide the following services for treatment and prevention.
• Specially trained medical staff
• Immediate onsite medical treatment for injuries and minor illnesses
• First report injury and witness statement forms assistance
• Hearing and basic vision testing
• Pulmonary function testing
• Workers compensation record keeping
Follow-up Care and Case Management
If an injured employee needs follow-up care, appointments or has to leave the jobsite, RSS staff follows your employee’s injuries until that employee is cleared to return to work.
• Onsite follow-up patient visits
• Management of onsite & offsite follow-up care
• Modified work duty program support
• Return to work program support
With RSS onsite clinic services you save on claims and compensation costs, and get workers quickly returned to work.
RSS also offers drug testing programs to help employers maintain safety in the workplace. We can perform all necessary collections and testing at your location. This is great option for random drug testing. In addtition, your employees never have to leave work. Our drug testing team offers pre-arranged and emergency drug (post accident) testing as needed. You can read more about our drug testing services on our Other Services page.