Reliant Safety Solutions, LLC, (RSS), provides comprehensive oil field safety training services to the oil and gas industry, including consulting and training. With more than 450,000 workers employed in the oil and gas extraction and support industries, 823 oil and gas extraction workers were killed on the job from 2003-10, a fatality rate seven times higher than for all U.S. industries, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
Oil Field Safety Training Helps Prevent Accidents
Safety, health hazards, and dangerous conditions that may result in injury or deaths for oil and gas workers include vehicle accidents, strike-by accidents, caught-in accidents, caught-between accidents, explosions, fires, gas flare-ups, falls, confined spaces and chemical exposures. Staying proactive on oil field safety training can mean the difference between life and death.
RSS helps reduce inherent risks in the exploration, production, storage and transport of oil and gas. The number one objective is to protect workers and reduce accidents.
RSS can help its clients identify and eliminate hazards in the workplace and train workers to create and maintain safe working environments by identifying, preventing and controlling exposure to safety hazards.
Training is provided in English and Spanish.
- OSHA 10 Hour (General Industry)
- OSHA 30 Hour (General Industry)
- Qualified Rigger/Signal Person
- Trench/Excavation Awareness Training
- Boom Lift Training
- Scissor Lift Training
- Confined Space Training
- Confined Space Awareness
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Electrical Safety
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lockout – Tag out (LOTO)
- Scaffold User Training
- Scaffold Competent Person Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED/BBP
- Forklift (RTFL/Warehouse) Training
- HAZCOM (GHS)
- Fire Protection & Prevention
- Respiratory Protection
- Hazardous Waste
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Air Monitoring & Gas Detection
- Accredited IADC Rig Pass (Safe Land/Safe Gulf)
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Waste (Norm)
- Drill Rig Safety