Why is Training Important?
Many employers are unaware of the regulations that apply to their workplace, as well as the hazards that their employees are exposed to on a regular basis. Before conducting safety training, Reliant Safety Solutions, LLC, (RSS) will help employers identify the hazards and regulatory concerns inherent in their business. This enables us to determine where your employees require training, and to what level they need to be trained.
RSS offers both customized and standard safety training for industrial, construction, oil and gas work places. Our certified safety instructors offer both classroom and hands on training for safety and emergency response for a broad range of workplace environments. Whether it is confined space, OSHA safety training, or hazardous materials our safety instructors will ensure every student will gain the required knowledge necessary to perform work as safely possible and keep the proactive mind set for continuing safety.
RSS can help its clients identify and eliminate hazards in the workplace and train workers how to create and maintain safe working environments by identifying, preventing and controlling exposure to safety hazards. Our elite team of safety trainers can help implement safety in your work place.
RSS understands the importance of training in the field, to learn and understand course material in both a classroom and hands on setting. RSS provides the flexibility of on-site training in English or Spanish even for last minute needs. Whether you have a few individuals or a group of employees that need safety training we can help.
Training is provided in English and Spanish.
Core Competency Safety Training:
- Stairways/Ladders, Fall Protection Awareness, Scaffold User, GHS
- OSHA 10 Hour (General Industry)
- OSHA 10 Hour (Construction)
- OSHA 30 Hour (General Industry)
- OSHA 30 Hour (Construction)
- Qualified Rigger/Signal Person
- Trench/Excavation Awareness Training
- Boom Lift Training
- Scissor Lift Training
- Confined Space Training
- Confined Space Awareness
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Electrical Safety
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lockout – Tag out (LOTO)
- Scaffold User Training
- Scaffold Competent Person Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED/BBP
- Forklift (RTFL/Warehouse) Training
- HAZCOM (GHS)
- Flagger Training
- Fire Protection & Prevention
- Respiratory Protection
- Equipment Training: Skidsteer, Trackhoe, Dozer, Sweeper, Roller, Excavator
- Hazardous Waste
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Air Monitoring & Gas Detection
- Accredited IADC Rig Pass (Safe Land/Safe Gulf)
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Waste (Norm)
- Custom Classes Available Upon Request